So, I had gone through a very distressful (good thing that vigorous exercise helped clear my mind) week, when I found out that the bloggers of Aquila et Infans—medievalotaku and thompdjames—nominated me for (and at the same time, awarded me) The Versatile Blogger Award! Freaking nuts! Again, I thank you two very much!
Now, let me explain the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award in my own words:
- Give thanks to the person/people who nominated/awarded you!
- Include a link to the nominator’s blog! How do you do that, you ask? Eh, find out for yourself! There’s more than one way to do that, you know!
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you just found or regularly follow! As you select, ask yourself the question: Do these blogs/bloggers deserve this award?
- Nominate those 15 selected blogs/bloggers!
- Tell your nominator 7 things about yourself!
Right, now that the rules have been explained, it’s time for me to reveal 7 facts about myself!
- I’m a Filipino university student who lives in the Philippines. The course that I’m taking up is Creative Writing.
- I’ve never had a girlfriend before. For me, I don’t think that’s a big deal, though, because what matters to me is finding the right girl for me.
- I studied in a Don Bosco school/a school run by the Salesians of Don Bosco all throughout high school. Studying there was freaking worth it, alright.
- I’m the eldest brother among 4 siblings. My age? Not gonna reveal that to you directly…yet.
- I dream of going to and living in Japan someday. I’m very much interested in Japan’s art, too.
- I also dream of visiting Turin and Vatican City someday. Turin, because I want to visit Don Bosco’s oratory there, and Vatican City, because I want to visit the cultural sites there and even meet the Pope himself.
- I’m a fan of the Kagerou Project and Dangan Ronpa. And by the way, I’m a fan of them because they taught me valuable life lessons in freaking beautiful ways. I’m freaking serious here, people.
Now then, it’s time to announce the 15 blogs/bloggers that I shall nominate/award!
- Jaideep Nema of Beautiful Life !!
- Madhura Sukalikar and her Really Short Stories
- Jacob Kolasch
- Satoria of ThePoeticBuild
- Corine Tan
- Juan Blea of The Aztlan Blog
- Delicious Peace of Mind
- Luis R. Valadez of V Life Coaching
- Annette Freeman of sendchampagne
- Renewed Hope
- Colin of The Catholic Husband
- Melanie Jean Juneau
- Samuel Mpamugo of The YOU Ideology
- Cooking With Core
- less talking, more writing
Alright, now that that’s over with, time to remind myself of my motto again:
Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win!