Huh, I got another blogging award. Thank you very much for giving me The Liebster Award, Matthew Burgos! ^_^
As for the rules of this award, well…check them out by clicking this link here.
And now, here are my answers to Mr. Burgos’s questions:
- If your house is on fire, what will you take and why? I’d prioritize saving my family first. If there are things that I can still salvage, then I’ll retrieve the stuff that I can safely retrieve.
- If you’ll leave all the stress in this world, where will you go? If, by stress, you mean negative stress, then I would probably be going to death at that point. In life, negative stress waits on the path to true happiness. If I want to go away from negative stress, then I’ll have to face negative stress and win against it, step by step.
- Will you directly type your writing works or write it down first in a notebook/journal? Usually, I prefer directly typing my writing works. Writing my works down in a notebook/journal feels more difficult (erasure marks, erasure marks, freaking erasure marks), and writing using a computer feels smoother.
- What genre of books do you read? I’m not quite genre-specific when it comes to reading books. When it comes to reading books, I look for and read books that can positively inspire me greatly.
- What is your highly recommended read and why? Kagerou Daze. It’s Japanese, but you can find English translations here. It’s a pretty inspirational story, even if it can be dark at times. LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE AND FRIENDSHIP FOR THE WIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Does music inspire you to write? If yes, what certain song do you listen to? Yes, music does inspire me into writing, and I usually listen to Jin/Shizen no Teki-P’s music in order to motivate myself. DECO*27’s music, Mashiro Shirakami’s music, and Suzumu’s music also inspire me, but Jin-sensei’s music is at the top of my inspirational music list.
- When was your hardest writing experience? I guess my hardest writing experience would be my awakening to my creative writing skills. I was an angry high school kid waiting and facing some bullies (I feel like I exaggerated their bad attitudes towards me and my friends in my mind back then, though.) during cheering practice for my school’s Intramurals opening, so I wrote a poem in order to vent out my anger properly. I forgot what its title was and what it was exactly about, though.
- If you can have something material today (any price) for free, what will it be and why? A PS Vita. I wanna be able to play Persona 4 Golden and Dangan Ronpa.
- If you will write a story with a dedication, to whom will you address it? If I were to write a story with a dedication…I’d dedicate it to those who are having difficulties in seeking true happiness.
- Would you rather live in reality or fantasy? I prefer reality, even if it can be a tough place. Besides, if I lived in fantasy, then it would become reality already. So…yeah, I can’t escape reality. I can never escape from reality. We can never escape from reality, you know.
- What is writing for you? For me, writing is one of the ways that a person can use to inspire other people.
Now, here are 11 random facts about myself:
- Recently, I have become a fan of DECO*27 (Read: Deko Niina) and his music. As of now, my favorite DECO*27 song is Kissou Honnou (Heart’s Homing Instinct).
- I’m a Roman Catholic.
- Aside from creative writing, which I consider to be my specialty, I’m also interested in drawing pictures and composing music.
- I have a YouTube Channel. Hanging around YouTube and watching YouTubers’ videos was probably a major influence in its creation.
- I’m a fan of PewDiePie and Markiplier. They got me interested in Let’s Playing, and their horror game Let’s Plays helped me get used to the horror genre.
- I’ve written fanfiction before, and I’m still interested in writing fanfiction, especially fanfics of my favorite series mixed with whatever interesting ideas that form inside my mind, to express myself and inspire other people.
- I’m not good at playing musical instruments, so when I’m going compose music, I prefer using PxTone. As of now, I have made one short musical piece, and its title is “Glass Polisher.”
- I haven’t tried drawing digitally yet. I’m still interested in it, though.
- Some of my favorite characters are Ayano Tateyama and Kousuke Seto from the Kagerou Project and Makoto Naegi from the Dangan Ronpa series.
- I’m currently interested in Ume Aoki’s Hidamari Sketch and Dai Shiina’s Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, but, as of now, I haven’t read them much.
- I’m a really optimistic person. You probably would have noticed that if you’ve spent enough time near me and my works.
And now, here are the 5 blogs/bloggers that I would like to nominate for The Liebster Award:
And here are my 11 questions for the nominees:
- What sort of music do you like?
- Is there a foreigner-made artwork that you really like?
- Is there a fictional story that you would like to recommend?
- What do you usually do when you’re in the Internet?
- Have you ever had to deal with a really short-tempered child?
- Do you think that you are an optimist?
- What is your preferred way of dealing with people who hate you?
- Do you think that the death penalty is a good way to curb crime?
- Who is the family member that inspired you most?
- In three to five words, what are your values?
- What is your favorite food?
Once again, thank you very much for the award! ^_^