bluchickenninja awarded me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Freaking nuts. Thank you very much for the award, bluchickenninja! Also, keep on doing your best and having fun with what you do, Tobby! Be an inspiration, and help other people in becoming inspirations, too! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Now then, time for the rules of this award:
- Thank and make a link to the person(s) who nominated/awarded you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Optional: Display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
And now, more facts about me:
- Ever since childhood, forming headcanons in my mind is something that I do a lot. I’ve been doing it even before I knew what the word “headcanon” meant (And I knew about the meaning of that word just last year.), but I didn’t turn them into writing or illustrations or some sort of artwork up until last year.
- I became interested in reading and writing fanfiction last year, too. I became interested in doing that after reading a documented essay about writing fanfiction, and freaking nuts, I’ve got so many headcanons about Dangan Ronpa and the Kagerou Project that I want to develop!
- During my elementary years, I was a pessimistic crybaby. Seriously, I was a very pessimistic crybaby back then. I feel like the classmates that I’ve been with during my elementary years would be so surprised when they see what sort of person I am now.
- I find Studio SHAFT’s animation style fascinating. I haven’t watched a lot of their animations (I’ve watched Mekakucity Actors–which I won’t stop following–and I’ve watched little bits of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Bakemonogatari, Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, and Hidamari Sketch), but still, I find their animation very eye-catching. From wide rooms and elaborate designs to frequent head-tilts and hilarious drawings, I find Studio SHAFT’s style very very fun. It’s like the animation style is telling me: “Dude, break out of your shell and look at the world around you. It’s full of interesting things that can turn into beautiful things.” As of now, the Studio SHAFT animations that I would like to watch (aside from Mekakucity Actors) are Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Hidamari Sketch.
- Hating people is a habit that I do not want to exist in my list of habits. I don’t like hating people, because no one deserves hatred. Sure, people are imperfect, and I’m imperfect too, but we all have potential for goodness, even if it seems impossible. If you were to ask me, if we want the world to become a better place, then we need to focus on developing that potential without hating the existence of other people.
- I’ve already decided some time ago that I would dedicate my life to helping in making the world a happier place. I feel like many people these days would call me insane with this mindset that I have, but still, I won’t give up on it. We all want happiness, even if we think we don’t. I want to lead people to true happiness, you know. ^_^
- I want to meet a girl who is like the Kagerou Project‘s Ayano Tateyama.
And now, it’s time for the 15 nominees:
- descent Subs
- knits by Sachi
- Roman Castilleja
- Timothy Pike
- Melanie Jean Juneau
- Luis R. Valadez
- Samuel Mpamugo
- Jaideep Nema
- Jacob Kolasch
- The Poetic Build
- Delicious Peace of Mind
- Really Short Stories by Mads
- The Catholic Husband
- Renewed Hope
- Paul Militaru
Once again, thanks very much for the award, bluchickenninja! And to the nominees, keep on doing your best and having fun with blogging!