Making this took a really considerable while, but hey, it was also a good opportunity to hone a bunch of my skills. I feel like an amateur with this, but I also feel happy about the effort I exerted for this! I’m also really really glad that I managed to complete this despite a sore throat getting in my way for a time.
Also, I’d like to send special thanks to the following people:
CloudF — for giving me tips on instrumental mixing, particularly on stereo spreading
Yamada Kiki-san — for giving me tips on making a calmer arrangement plus info about where half-notes and quarter-notes are usually used
Reirei — for the pre-upload feedback on my rearrange instrumental
Wata-san — for the pre-upload feedback on my cover track and on my PV illustration
Honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated, yo! \(^o^)
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15-20 bloggers (Josh’s post says “10-20,” though, but eh) and add their links.
Notify the bloggers you nominated.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Honestly, though, I’m hyped up for Rule #2, but Rule #3 feels like a freaking tall order to me right now. I haven’t been very active when it comes to checking out others’ blogs, see, and I feel like having a chat with whoever’s interested enough to chat with me, so yeah. Also, I’m stringent when it comes to nominating.
Oh, and speaking of Rule #2, my enthusiasm for it is making me worried about myself…
Anyway, before I go trying to flex my mental muscles like how FMA’s Major Armstrong flexes his way more substantial physical muscles, I’ll go do one nomination–or in this case, a shoutout, as I have nominated her for this same award before–for the WordPress blogger that I think I’m reading the most lately: Mrs. Melanie Jean Juneau. I honestly haven’t been reading her posts about the Roman Catholic faith much (not like they’re totally not worth reading, though), but I do remember being captivated recently by her posts about her family and their home, particularly the ones that involved her family’s little farm (such as this linked post here). So yeah, there, and, uh…I apologize for not nominating enough again.
Now, on to talking about 5 facts that’ll probably be talked about for generations.
1. I’m currently a delayed university student. Before that, and for the sake of my health, I was on Leave of Absence for about a year, and after that LoA, I went through a semester underloaded. I think I can call that semester decently spent, but that’s not a reason for me to not try to do better in the future. I also pray that God help me properly adjust into university days again.
2. I got into League of Legends mainly because of certain Youtaite (I think it’s pronounced “yoo-tah-ee-teh,” ’cause the term was based on the Japanese word “utaite,” or “歌い手”), cover singers who, like the utaite of Nico Nico Douga, mainly cover Japanese songs, with specific focus on Vocaloid, anime, and other popular Japanese music. I’ve been finding fun with it, yo, and I think Poppy’s pretty much my main there right now. Oh, and if you’re an interested LoL player living in the Philippines, then feel free to contact me for a game or two. 🙂
3. My favorite teleserye is “Ang Probinsyano,” an ongoing police-centered action drama based on the late Fernando Poe Jr.’s namesake 1997 film. Among the teleseryes I’ve known throughout my life, it’s currently the only one that I consider a favorite. The TV series deviates a lot from the source film, and I don’t watch TV dramas a lot, but when I’m near the TV when it’s on (and, usually, being watched by my maternal grandfather), my attention gets attracted very well. As far as I’ve observed, I’m very impressed by the heart-gripping acting, the very interesting characters, the intense action scenes, and the socially aware writing. Oh, and speaking of that show, its production crew’s plans for guest castings makes me jokingly ask “How many special guests will we have to see before the main villains of the show finally fall?” Anyway, I’m still impressed by the show, impressed enough for me to call it a favorite.
Now, here’s one of my favorite scenes from the show:
By the way, here’s some context for the above clip: Hector Mercurio, a former Police Inspector who became a police-hating hitman after his wife’s tragic death in a Special Action Force operation, had recently dealt a critically wounding sniper shot to Cardo Dalisay’s Police Chief/Superintendent grand-uncle, Delfin Borja, during a surprise birthday party that Delfin’s family and friends prepared for him. Cardo, enraged, went after Hector, who was an inspiration to the younger man while they were working in the Special Action Force. Cardo easily managed to track down Hector thanks to a tip from Marie Alegre, a college girl who had been vital in identifying Hector as the serial police killer who was hindering investigations in the battle against illegal drugs. Cardo and Hector fought on a rooftop, and then Hector tried to escape after police reinforcements arrived, and then there’s the above scene.
4. As of now, my favorite Vocaloids are IA, Miku, Gumi, and Vocaloid Fukase.
5. When I’m putting a lot more effort into thinking, one of the things that I usually do is to walk around in circles or something.
And there you have ’em, dear nutshellcrackers. Now, I need to chill out and loosen up some more. Next post will be up suddenly, yo. And again, thank you very much for the award, Josh! \(^o^)
This story was first posted on Reddit. I had decided to have my recent reblog here be my only blog post for today, but I went to r/WritingPrompts and got inspired again. Also, the response idea I had at first was something that blatantly made fun of those sexualized movies that have the “vampires versus werewolves” thing in them, but hey, I feel like this product’s good too. Still, I’d like to know your honest thoughts on this. And of course, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated!
This story was first posted on Reddit. By the way, I think I’ve been feeling an art block lately. I should go make some changes in my art-making routine, I guess. Also, I’ve been playing League of Legends a lot lately. I’d be glad to play a match or two with friends and family who are interested enough.
Oh, and as for this story, I think my recent laziness is showing. Maybe that’s the most dominant material in the composition of my recent art block…Please feel free to give me advice on properly dealing with such a problem, dear readers!
Anyway, here’s the story! Also, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated!
Screengrab of the videogame character, Frisk, and Pope Francis from Matthew Patrick’s YouTube video “Game Theory: Why I gave the pope Undertale.” Patrick met the pope with other YouTubers in May.
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis got game — an online, role-playing, cult video game, that is.
Appropriately, the game is not a stereotypical virtual world of bloody combat by blasphemous brutes, but the critically acclaimed video game, Undertale, which lets players choose to dialogue with and feel mercy for “monsters” rather than attack and kill them.
U.S. gamer, Matthew Patrick, was one of a dozen YouTubers, who met with the pope in May as part of a world congress sponsored by Scholas Occurrentes. The highly popular vloggers, who have, when tallied together, about 25 million subscribers, were invited to meet and interview the pope.
This story was first posted on Reddit. Also, this a dark story, of course. Mature guidance is highly advised. Also, I feel like I’m not very strictly in line with the prompt…Anyway, I’d like to ask for your honest constructive feedback, still. I feel more motivated towards trying to be chill today, even though I’m feeling like I’m in a slump again.
Yo. I tried to sing what I consider one of Neru’s more uplifting songs. Also, in line with trying to do gentler song covers, I decided to sing this song with S7 Music‘s piano arrange.
Hmmm…I should be more diligent in looking for gentle and uplifting songs in the near future…Oh, and if you have a song that you’d like to suggest, feel free to tell me about it through the comments section! And of course, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated! \(^o^)