Welp-dee-doo, looks like I’m more inclined towards living by myself some more now. Still, I need to get moral support from my parents for school days, which I more often get via communication with them over cellphone and Internet as I board. That, and interact with my housemates some more.
So yeah, with that, there’s a more noticeable regularity in my blog posting this month. I’ve been realizing that I can still fit in activities as Tobby after getting all that moral support and pulling myself together some more, you know? And yeah, school’s becoming more of a blast for me, even if discussions can be a little too heated for my taste.
Still, I need to do better, considering things like my eating and sleeping habits plus my unstringed puppet attitude when I get back to my family’s house after school and board time. That foolish sense of entitlement isn’t gonna help me, alright…
Anyway, this month has been quite a month, still. Here’s a list of this blog’s September posts, setting aside the monthly update post for the previous month:
- “Blame It On The Boogie!” – an image song made with Wata Kujou as part of the commemoration for the 2nd release anniversary of Uri’s The Boogie Man
- a rap arrange cover of Rerulili’s “Bishoujo Kengi”
- a vocal arrange cover of TRISTN’s “Ruins”
- poems with readings: “A Certain Criminal’s Encounter with Justice,” “Internal Politics,” and “The Gun of My Face”
- “Manly Treasure Hunting” – a Final Fantasy V one-shot fanfiction
- “Generation Gap” – a Kagerou Project one-shot fanfiction
- Beauty through the Ordinary entries: “A Certain Weekly Return Commute,” “Manners are Always Groovy,” “Sanctuary in the Boarding House,” and “Mama Mary and the Art of the Ordinary”
As for future stuff that are likely to be posted in the coming month…well, there’s a vocal arrange cover that just needs an illustration and a video now, and I already got an illustrator for it. I also have another poem that will probably be uploaded next week, too.
Oh, and I’ve been trying to practice freestyle rap lately as well. I’ve recorded some attempts and compiled them as well, so yeah, that’s also something to look forward to.
Wandering Weiss also has gained progress, although slow (Hint: More worldbuilding and OCs, yo). Oh, and I managed to write a RWBY one-shot fanfiction during this month, a one-shot with a significant amount of headcanons.
Will there be original pieces of fiction posted next month, though? Well, considering how I haven’t been getting much done there, I’ll probably go to r/WritingPrompts again to get myself more easily sparked up.
And then there’s the production plan for the music video for that one original song of mine…I should contact my friend some more about it and check when he’ll be free for that…
And with that, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated!