It’s been the midterm month of the uni semester, and personally, such times are more of a spiritual challenge. Real easy to get dragged down by the negativity of others, see, and I’m also getting the feeling that hurrying myself up isn’t a very good way to deal with me.
Also, I’ve been having difficulty lately with coming up with worthwhile words for posts like this and those added commentaries I have for stuff like music posts. It would be short but not impactful enough, or it would be long but too winding talk. It makes me feel more like I’m being self-centered while trying to do Tobby stuff…though I do wish I could have someone who’s willing and available to regularly talk with me about creative work and spiritual musings and all that.
Hm, maybe I’m not trying hard enough in terms of improving my social life, and I’m just boxing myself in instead.
Anyway, here’s a list of posts that I managed to get up here during the month of October:
- compilations of my practice attempts at freestyle rap, and it also has a sequel
- two poems with readings: “Our Dirty Bread” and “Pride is a Gun I Point to My Temple”
- a RWBY fanfiction about Blake Belladonna and Taiyang Xiao Long doing some father-(honorary) daughter bonding through Summer Rose’s diary
- a return to VOISes of Fiction with an attempt at impersonating Qrow Branwen
- a vocal cover of Kenshi Yonezu’s “Eine Kleine”
- Beauty through the Ordinary pieces: “The Gold that is Humble Silence,” “Crossing Out,” “Dining Table Tales,” “As Basic as Eating,” and “The Not-So-Flashiness of Godly Glory”
As for upcoming stuff, well…I had been working on music stuff lately, managing to record two covers, but the videos for them will take a while. I’ve also managed to write sets of lyrics and progress on some music tracks, and they will still take a while. I also managed to make two short stories, complete with relatively simple covers drawn by myself, but I feel the need to have them beta-read first, so yeah, that’ll also take a while. I also have fanfiction chapters on upload queue…but that’ll also take a while.
Yeah, I think I need to find better ways to unwind…
So yeah, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated.