IRL stuff is still tough, but IRL stuff also feels more fun now. Thank God Almighty very much.
Yeah, that’s pretty much me last month, and probably will be more me this month and the next months. Not like I don’t like Tobbywork anymore, but I can only do so much of the things that I wanna do along with the things I need to do, so yeah, I need balance, indeed.
And hey, despite slower updating, I still think I can get some good stuff, or, well, stuff I’m pretty confident in, made and posted. I guess that should be expected, especially considering how my favorite artists take considerable amounts of time between releases, and I haven’t even mentioned the effort required to actually get the releases out and a bunch of other important things that are likely to send me off the rails if I try to discuss them all right here and right now!
Anyway, last month’s posts:
- “The Empress and Her Guard,” a poem I consider very special for certain reasons
- “Dogged,” my entry in the second set of Prompted Productions with Pat
- an arrange + vocal cover of “Seisou Bakuretsu Boy”
- “Good Life,” a Filipino rap track I made with an Eddie Kaba-produced beat of the same title
- a bunch of GarageBand-produced tracks
- them four short stories I wrote during the previous semester: “The Most Beautiful Challenge,” “The Demonic Scale,” “Terminally Challenged,” and “What are You Doing in This Castle?”
Now, I need to get more sleep and pull myself together better, so yeah, see you again in the den.
And hey, don’t forget the importance of honest constructive feedback!