This month has also been a month of fighting against the cold. I’d like to thank God Almighty very much for the strength I’ve managed to have, still. A lot can be done even with so little, after all.
So, what’s the lot that I managed to get out here during December 2019? Here they are by type:
- Fanfiction: “Real Treasures Returned”
- Music: “Lost Time Memory” vocal cover
- Original Fiction: “Tough Firing,” “The Patience and Patients of Nurse Mother Death,” “Ignorance/Bliss,” “Drunk Dragon in Disguise,” and a TRY for Nald Tabuzo’s Black Blood
- Religious Reflections: “Typical Humans and Immaculately Conceived Humans” and “If the Nativity Happened in Today’s Philippines”
Freaking nuts, this is way more than last month, and I more or less had them all on schedule! Now I need to challenge myself towards staying on schedule while maintaining my health as well…
And now, on to reviewing 2019. Man, a lot has happened this year. Special mentions go to the following:
- my university graduation with a thesis I’m really happy about (hint: It’s a Catholic fiction thesis)
- my empowered passion for writing, especially in terms of short stories, reviews, and reflections
- my first experiences as a young professional at work (read: my first job that lasted around a month)
- my moves toward more active and organized blogging
- my continued growth with God and my loved ones (which also includes a cosplay date at a con, yay~)
All that happened in a single year, and I kinda find it unbelievable…well, if I say that it’s all me, of course. All that happened not only because of me, but also because of other people and ultimately because of God. And there’s still more to come, more to improve on…well, there’s a lot more stuff to look forward to in the future, basically. I gotta keep at it with my faith, then!
And hey, I’d love to go long-winded about this sort of post, but I’ve been seeing the value of a certain Rule #1 of Revision that an old Poetry professor of mine once told us kids: “Delete, delete, delete.” Now, I need to properly apply that to my excess body fat as well…
So, summary stuff done, meme pics added, what else now…Oh yeah, chill time. And the obligatory greetings: Happy New Year! And as usual, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated! \(^o^)/