Happy Pentecost, which means Happy Birthday to the Catholic Church as well!
Of course, even the best life a Catholic can have is also filled with suffering, so yeah, there’s that too. It’s been a tough month for me, but I won’t explain much about it here.
With that said, here’s a list of my posts during the month of May:
- Weekend Meme Voice Acting Session 4
- Tobby tried to sing “Noushou Sakuretsu Girl”
- Pastel*Palettes When Confessed To
- Chu the Square
- An Artist-Lawyer Hook-Up Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Copyright Immunity!
- Encounters with Some Honorary Phantom Thieves
- a mr. j tried to sing “lies in their blood”
Two videos featuring me, one with my voice acting and another with my scriptwriting, were also released during May 2020. I also made and posted on YouTube and social media some meme vids I didn’t bother posting about here on my blog.
Oh, and I recently realized that I can make my pinned posting on social media more efficient by having the pinned posts hold links to the latest month’s category page. For example, if the latest month is May 2020, then this shall be the link.
And then there’s how I’m gonna have my June blogging focus more on the Catholic faith.
Now, I really need to get enough sleep more. Also, honest constructive feedback is highly encouraged and will be highly appreciated.