Happy Halloween. And by that, I mean “May the Saints pray for you.”
Now, how’s my life been this month? Well, I managed to get myself into a better exercise routine again somewhere in the middle of the month, for one. To be more specific, I bought a stationary bike and had it set up in my room for safer cardio purposes at my insistence, with said insistence following my dad’s suggestion. And drawing from a joke one of my uncles made upon finding out about that bike, I am now an invincible force of homebodiness (or perhaps it should be “roombodiness?”). And my parents – God bless them again – get lots of thanks for that help. Superpowers don’t just come by and stay so easily, you know? XD
Also, something got me following an old prayer tradition this month, specifically something I first learned and experienced during high school: praying the Rosary everyday during the month of October. I’m not sure why I did that this year, but recent realizations tell me that one of the reasons – if not all of the reasons – is that I’m probably doing it to cope with some, uh…complicated personal memories that happened this month a few years ago, if I remember correctly. I think God’s giving me a bit more than what I asked for, though. I’d say I don’t deserve it, but I have my life even though I don’t deserve it either, so yeah, please keep on challenging and guiding me, God Almighty.
As for my day job? Getting more efficient, I guess. And that means heavier loads coming up next sooner. But that’s how life goes. And even if I don’t like the job, I think I’d still keep at it for now, mostly because it’s hard to find a job, especially these days. In other words, I’d go through it like how I went through UPD, I guess. Praise and thanks be to God very much again for the fun and learning I experience through all that, then~
And now, I feel like talking about this month’s posts:
- “Azami’s Post-Daze Odyssey” – In which I headcanon Azami as a Herrscher and have her interact with the latest Kaslanas.
- “If You Knew What This Worse Selfish Guy Wants…” – Yes, it’s also a subliminal.
- “Why I Shouldn’t Be an Idol or a Celebrity” – A failsafe, I guess.
- “Why I Shouldn’t Be Your Boyfriend” – Another failsafe, I guess.
- “All She Needs” – Short Honkai Impact 3 yuri written for popular reasons more questionable than today’s popular acceptable.
- NCT 127 – Cherry Bomb (556 Remix) – Tobby’s Vocal Cover – Working on this got me thinking some more about how hard the industry really works.
- “Rebel Forces Employ Horndog Mercenary?” – Because DmC: Devil May Cry is just another okay video game with pretentious storytelling.
- “Persistent Dedication” – I have Durandal, Rita, and Himeko interact with each other with angst and friendship.
I’d also like to mention some stuff I should’ve mentioned last month: “The House of 21st Century Gods.” It started out as a script I sent to my friend Matt of DarkTree Audio, and it took a while for him to gather voice talent and get the audio story produced and all that, but then I just had to miss watching it the day he uploaded it, and even more embarrassing is how I already knew that it was coming thanks to an update post of his beforehand. Adding to that is how well he and the crew he gathered made it, and adding to that again is how it even inspired another fun work using it. So yeah, freaking nuts, indeed. X”D
With all that said, I’d like to ask for honest constructive feedback again, yo~